Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting Started

A good way to start the year is by spending time to plan it and making some good resolutions. One of my resolution finally started to roll out. I joined a workshop on Creative Writing at Xavier's Institute of Communication, this is a six week part-time course with classes happening once a week (every wednesday). Now as a part of the course I had to take a sub-resolution to start writing some thing every day. So, I have decided to give atleast 15 minutes of dedicated (with a person of my kind of attention span, thats really something) time for this starting today for the next six weeks.

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Hi,

Do let me know how the XIC program is helping. I missed the deadline and I may take it up the next time it is offered.

Ashutosh said...

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for dropping by. The next program starts in April.

For me the purpose of doing the course is entirely personal. Through the help of the training that I am going to recieve here I plan to bridge the gap between my feelings and expression :)

How about you ?

-Ashutosh